1. Copy one sheet per pair of students, and cut the sheets up into A and B.
2. Put the students into pairs with an A and B student, and distribute the worksheets.
3. Focus students' attention on the instructions and make sure students aren't looking at each other's sheets. Students first write the question words in the gaps and choosing the correct answer. Depending on group ability, the question words can be checked as a group.
4. Next, allow students the time necessary to read out their questions and answers. Their partner tells them if they are correct or not. Students swap.
5. Monitor the students, providing language input or error correction when necessary.
6. Finally, elicit responses from some of the students and draw to their attention any appropriate vocabulary or serious language mistakes.